Buy Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid Online
GHB is used for depression, weight loss, muscle building, and relief of some fibromyalgia symptoms including pain, fatigue, and sleep problems. It is also used to cause sexual arousal. Buy Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid Online
How does it work?
The natural function of GHB in the body might be to slow down brain activity during sleep. GHB affects several nerve pathways in the brain, including activating the body’s pain-killing (opioid) system and raising levels of growth hormone. Buy Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid Online
Uses & Effectiveness
Possibly Effective for
- Alcohol dependence and withdrawal. Taking GHB seems to reduce symptoms of alcohol withdrawal and prevent relapse in people who already completed detox. Buy Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid Online
- Treatment of loss of muscle control and weakness associated with a condition called narcolepsy. Taking GHB seems to help people with narcolepsy sleep at night so they are less likely to feel sleepy during the day. GHB also seems to help reduce the temporary paralysis that sometimes goes along with narcolepsy. Buy Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid Online
- Fibromyalgia. Taking GHB seems to reduce pain, fatigue, and sleep problems associated with fibromyalgia
- Opioid withdrawal. Taking GHB seems to reduce withdrawal symptoms in heroin addicts and methadone-maintained addicts.
Insufficient Evidence for
- Causing sexual arousal.
- Enhancing muscle growth.
- Reducing pressure in the brain caused by head injury.
- Reducing weight.
- Other conditions.
Side Effects & Safety
The prescription medication GHB (sodium oxybate) is POSSIBLY SAFE for adults who are taking it under close medical supervision for symptoms of a condition called narcolepsy. GHB is also POSSIBLY SAFE when given by IV under close medical supervision, short-term. Buy Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid Online
GHB can cause many serious side effects including headaches, hallucinations, dizziness, confusion, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, agitation, diarrhea, sexual arousal, numbing of legs, vision problems, tightness of chest, changes in heart rate, mental changes, combativeness, memory loss, serious breathing and heart problems, seizures, coma, and death.
The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
- For narcolepsy and its symptoms: A dose of 25 mg/kg at bedtime, repeated 3 hours later, or a total of approximately 50 mg/kg or 3-9 grams in divided doses. GHB should be used only under close medical supervision.
- For treating alcohol dependence: 50 to 150 mg/kg divided into 3 to 6 doses per day. GHB should be used only under close medical supervision.
- For treating alcohol dependence: 50-100 mg/kg divided into 4 doses per day has been used. GHB should be used only under close medical supervision.